Patina Legal Professionals engage with companies and law firms in several ways:
- Consulting and training engagements
- Interim or ongoing executive and managerial roles
- Special projects
- Expertise or general support for cases and trials
- Support from attorneys, paralegals and legal secretaries
Below are some of the areas in which Patina Legal Professionals provide value:
- Corporate legal departments and functions:
- Interim Chief Legal Officer or legal staffers
- On-demand and part-time in-house counsel
- Agreements and contracts
- Due diligence support
- International and domestic
- Law firm support:
- Help with spikes in workload or urgent staffing needs
- Mentoring of new lawyers
- Assistance with firm management, administration and technology issues
- Fulfilling of needs for highly specialized talent or skills
The following examples illustrate a few of the ways in which Patina Legal can help its corporate and law firm clients:
Law Firm Case Support
A large insurance company has been brought into a complex lawsuit. The company's law firm is already quite busy, and this new case will take many hours and resources. With time being of the essence, the law firm turns to Patina Legal for help. Patina provides three Legal Professionals to join the team for six months on a full-time basis. The experience of these resources is greatly appreciated since they need very little time to come up to speed and can work independently. Our team members add significant value, and the CEO of the law firm likes the fact that our Professionals mentored some of the new lawyers during the project and helped to keep an important client happy.
Contract Review and Improvement
A large temporary staffing firm has developed many client agreements over its 25 years in operation. The company's CFO does not have an in-house legal team and needs help in reviewing and standardizing all of these agreements. She turns to Patina Legal for help, and an experienced attorney is assigned to handle the project. The client's law firm signs off on the final agreement, and the rate charged by Patina saves the client money versus its law firm. The hands-on experience of our Professional helps the client get this project done quickly and effectively.
Click here to view our Legal Practice Overview.
Patina Solutions is not a law firm and does not practice law or provide legal advice.